This event offers
1.0 CE credit
CE accredited by OPI credits; number of credits dependent upon attendance.
The Montana Association of School Nurses fall conference is located in Missoula this year and will be held in conjunction with the MEA-MFT Educators Conference.
Registration: MEA-MFT Educators Conference
Location: Missoula; Big Sky High School and C.S. Porter Middle School
Note: All MASN offerings will be at C.S. Porter Middle School
Dates: October 19th Thursday and October 20th Friday
Cost: Early bird registration by October 17th Tuesday
Additional costs for MASN Thursday afternoon and Friday institutes; payable to MEA-MFT upon registration to help defray food costs
Hotels: A Block of rooms is being held at Fair Bridge Inn Phone 251-2665 under “school nurses”
For additional hotels: Missoula area lodging
Course Description: This year’s MASN offerings are divided into three parts. Thursday morning attendees may register for a no cost morning institute or attend 2 of 3 sectionals. Thursday afternoon is an institute with lunch and Friday is a third institute also with lunch; both of which require registration and additional fee. See attachment for additional information.
- Diabetes; Coordinated Care
- Fluoride Varnish Application
- Asthma Resources
- Health Information Resources
- MASN Business Meeting
- School Nurse Resource Page
- Documentation in School Nursing
- Immunology in Asthma and Allergies
- Diabetes Research and Technology: See attachment for a sample of information
- From Silence to Voice: Communicating What Nurses Do